Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lackluster Posting And Life In General

So I haven't been posting much in the past few weeks. As I mentioned before, I burned my main typing hand, but in all honestu that hasn't big much of an impediment for at least the last week or so. I've also just been very busy, combined with not having much to say.

The semester is starting, I've got new classes. There's been some personal unpleasantness that isn't really blog worthy. I put up more Christmas lights, I bought textbooks, sold textbooks. Reorganized my room and took the big side. ... Not much really. I almost have a full 1000 points in Halo Anniversary, which has involved some really crappy grinding. Makes me realize how much better games have gotten, moving from Halo 1 to Halo Reach.

My new roommate seems pretty cool. Laid back, but really into the stock market, reading, and making his own music. Not terribly social, we haven't talked much yet, but I'll try more before giving up.

Romney won New Hampshire, as expected. Ron Paul was second, as also expected. Huntsman though, was third. Which means, he failed. He tried to do what Santorum did in Iowa, but couldn't get past Ron Paul. Now everyone is turning to South Carolina, which is a more mainstream GOP state. It's almost pretty much over, but if Romney does take SC, then I'll call the race as a Romney victory.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment