Friday, June 1, 2012

25 Improved Star Wars Quotes

25 quotes from the Star Wars movies, with cleverly placed words exchanged for the word underwear.

  1. I feel a tremor in the underwear. The last time I felt this was in the presence of my old master.
  2. You are unwise to lower your underwear.
  3. We've got to be able to get some reading on those underwear, up or down.
  4. She must have hidden the plans in her underwear. Send a detachment down to retrieve them. See to it personally Commander.
  5. These underwear may not look like much, kid, but they've got it where it counts.
  6. I find your lack of underwear disturbing.
  7. These underwear contain the ultimate power in the universe. I suggest we use it.
  8. Han will have those underwear down. We've got to give him more time!
  9. General Veers, prepare your underwear for a surface assault.
  10. I used to bulls-eye womp-rats in my underwear back home.
  11. TK-421. . . Why aren't you in your underwear?
  12. Lock the door. And hope they don't have underwear.
  13. Governor Tarkin. I should've recognized your foul underwear when I was brought on board.
  14. You look strong enough to pull the underwear off of a Gundark.
  15. Luke, help me take these underwear off.
  16. Great, Chewie, great. Always thinking with your underwear.
  17. That blast came from those underwear. That thing's operational!
  18. Don't worry. Chewie and I have gotten into a lot of underwear more heavily guarded than this.
  19. Maybe you'd like it back in your underwear, your highness.
  20. Your underwear betray you. Your feelings for them are strong.
  21. Jabba doesn't have time for smugglers who drop their underwear at the first sign of an Imperial Cruiser.
  22. Yeah, well short underwear is better than no underwear at all, Chewie.
  23. Attention. This is Lando Calrissean. The Empire has taken control of my underwear, I advise everyone to leave before more troops arrive.
  24. I cannot teach him. The boy has no underwear.
  25. You came in those underwear? You're braver than I thought.

Note: I saw someone post this recently, and they'd gotten it in a chain email, so I'm not sure where it originated from. If you know the author, please let me know and I'll put in a citation.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment