Saturday, June 16, 2012

Watching a Big Bang

I'd heard good things about The Big Bang Theory (the show) for a long time now, but a good friend had told me it was actually really terrible. I held off on watching it accordingly, but eventually the weight of other opinions has pushed me towards it. After catching a few episodes here and there, I finally decided to go all the way.

My parents have seasons 1-3 on DVD, so I've been marathoning it for the past 3 days while working on my current web project (gotta love duel screens). I'm glad I decided this, because it's great. I'm almost constantly laughing, though I'm finding myself hoping for some personal growth from several of the main characters.

The biggest problem now is that I'm halfway through season 2 already, and there are only 5 seasons! I'll be all out in a few days.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment