Monday, April 25, 2011

Ramen Noodles

Have you ever seen someone eating Ramen Noodles and thought to yourself, damn, that looks tasty! Wish I knew how to make them. *sad face*

Well now you can! With 1 easy payment of 2 and a half minutes of your time! Just click on the button below to get started, watch to the end, and you will be making Ramen Noodles in no time!



I made this video for my CE 399 final video project. Yes the beginning is a weird grayscale, but it's not before I uploaded to youtube, so it's their problem, not mine.

EDIT (4-26-11):
The videos were graded half by instructor and half by peers, and the video that was graded the best in each section won a small prize. Those winners were announced today and ours won! I am now the proud owner of a very nice thermos with Purdue University emblazoned on the side.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment