Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Lonely Chair

Ignored it sits, waiting in vain to fulfill it's purpose.

























----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took these several days ago at the last alumni open house for John Marshall High School, in Cleveland, OH. We went because my dad went to high school there, and wanted to see it one last time before it was torn down and rebuilt. I was in the basement was sitting on one side of an underground track, and saw this chair across from me, just sitting there, ignored by everyone walking back. Even later when someone sat down, he sat down close to it, but not on it. It just struck me as a poignant scene, so I took some photos.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment