Wednesday, February 22, 2012

First Mobile Site

As I've mentioned now several times, my current project is an online company booklet for students attending CESAC's Career Fair. It will pull company data directly from the registration servers, and display an interactive company list, as well as a map of the fair, and a homepage with some general info.

One of the main goals for this has been to learn about mobile design, and get to the point where I feel comfortable working with mobile sites. I believe I've accomplished that, and the site is now at the point where feedback will help. I have a flipphone, (can't afford a data plan!), so I have to resort to borrowing friends' phones or having them check. However, I figured I'd show it off here, maybe you all can take a look and let me know what you think in the comments section.

The homepage is done, the company list, with fake data, is mostly done, and the map is semi done. All should change as you use different size browsers, up to 1500px wide screens.

Company List, Map

Thoughts?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment