Thursday, March 1, 2012

And Life Goes On

I had a strange afternoon yesterday, with nothing to do. I'd had a geotech exam in class, which canceled my geotech homework for this week. In Surveying, I was assigned a paper this week, which canceled any regular homework that that that. Bowling never has homework, and I'd just turned on the every-two-weeks homework for Construction. So, nothing to do.

Plus it was super warm out, but my bicycle still isn't working. Sort of like the world was teasing me with warm weather I couldn't use.

I ended up sitting down with a good (well, decent) book, and relaxed for the rest of the afternoon, before coming home and fiddling with Mass Effect, trying to get it working on my computer. It did work for a bit, but then overheated my computer. On the lowest settings.

It's okay though, because I'm tomorrow I'm gettin' out of this town. Going on a weekend vacation down to Bloomington, IN, to see some friends. In 4 years of college, this is the first weekend road trip I've ever taken, so I'm looking forward to it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment