Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ending On A High Note

I went bowling today, for the first time since class ended last December. It certainly showed, lol. I used to have a 130 average, and my first game tonight was an 84. Pretty sad, yes. The second game was much better, 124, but I still didn't get a single strike. My partner on the other hand, beat me both times, and on the second game got a 140, with 4 strikes. Very impressive for a girl who hasn't played in years.

So yeah, I got my ass handed to me, but it was still a great time. We got to catch up, and I got to see another friend who was there for a bowling league. And it was a good warm up just for itself, since I'm taking bowling again this semester, woo hoo!

Besides that, today was spent doing yardwork. Mowing, picking up sticks, staining the deck. Not fun, but certainly productive. Tomorrow though, I get my two cavities filled ... what a great way to spend my last day here. Friday I'm moving back to West Lafayette, and Monday classes start. So I'm considering today to be the end of summer vacation for the most part. It's been a good run.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment