Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Relaxation

Not much is going on in the life of Kelderic today, or the past few. I'm visiting family and enjoying a few days of really doing nothing. I did get to see a friend from high school earlier and play some Halo, which was nice. And I think the design for my website is almost finalized. It involves dark blue. :D I still need a header though, so it'll be a while before I actually begin implementation.

One thing I'm excited about is the new Building Windows 8 blog from Microsoft. Hopefully it will be similar to the Engineering Windows 7 blog from several years ago, and allow early looks at the changes coming up. I do hate change, but at least I can be prepared. I figure I should get used to it as early as possible because my next laptop is going to be purchased when I finish Purdue, in Dec 2012, and Windows 8 will probably be the only option pre-installed on laptops. We'll see, I guess.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment