Monday, March 21, 2011

The Zombies!

The zombies are coming, the zombies are coming! They want to nom your brains! Flee for your lives!

It's that time of the semester again, time for another round of Humans vs Zombies! Starting tonight at midnight, and continuing on until Saturday, Purdue's campus will be a raging cauldron of awesomeness, with nerf battles galore.

I was planning on using a modded nerf barricade this semester. Stock, it's a semi-automatic pistol, battery powered. It's a revolver though, meaning it takes a long while to reload. I spent more of yesterday working on rebuilding it as a clip-fed pistol, and while it now almost works, it only works correctly, when a single dart is in the clip. Any more than that, and it's a no-go. I've figured out the problem (friction), but it's too big to fix before tomorrow. So for now, I'll be armed with a stock Alpha Trooper for daytime, and my modded longshot for night missions.

Time to kill me some zombies. Muahahahaha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment