Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Data Table Update

I spent several hours today working on the visual design and layout of the data table, and am pretty happy with the result. The foot still needs some work, it's sort of just a big blob at the moment, but everything else looks great.

The search panel still works, and either tonight or tomorrow I'll be adding the organize by column effects. It will be the same as I did in the webpage to add data to a table, last week's project, so I just have to use the same method.

Finally then I'll do the PHP, probably on Friday, to finish up the weekly project. Certainly a more ambitious one than last weeks, but understandably given my higher understanding of the languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment