Friday, June 24, 2011

Weekly Project - Complete

I set out my goal for this week on Monday. The goal was to take everything I've learned about jQuery, PHP, and SQL over the past month and a half, and use it all to make an interactive data table.

I have accomplished my goal! Check it out.



I actually had 90% of it finished yesterday, and so today was planning on adding a bonus student portal, where students could add themselves to the database. This week is Stars though, at Purdue. That means that the campus is flooded with incoming freshman, all of which seem to need help with setting up their accounts. I got called to another lab to help, and as a result didn't really have much free time. I did manage to do a little tweaking though, and I added 3 select all boxes, one for each attribute.

This weekend, the student portal!

No comments:

Post a Comment