Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Catstache - Update 2

New iteration with a reworked button system. The buttons queue an animation that involves the top panel bouncing down, then sliding up under the header until it's fully hidden, and then sliding back out, with a switched panel. This is the last screenshot I'll be posting of this codebase, I'm going to be starting from scratch this afternoon on a new version, because there are several large changes that I want to do in how I'm coding it, things that have changed a little over and over and over so that they are coded very inefficiently.

What do you guys think of the background color? I like white personally, but my partner disagrees. And anything that isn't white or black has advantages in terms of making borders look 3D, so that's a nice little perk.



Thoughts? Better, worse?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment